SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
richard_p28

Need help with vanity color and mirror in brand new master bath!

R P
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi Everyone! I would greatly appreciate any feedback! My spouse and I are building our new house, trying to do a more modern farmhouse look. For the master bath, we made our selections with wood porcelain floors, Calcutta tile walk in shower, white solid surface countertop on each vanity, light fixture above each mirror, oil rubbed bronze towel bar and toilet paper holder. I think we'll be sticking with our light gray color walls in the entire house (SW paint color Passive) and white trim (BM Baby's Breath). Door handles and hinges black. Cabinet pulls and knobs are black. Faucets and shower fixture are chrome. We are stuck with what color should be the vanities (off white, light gray, or dark gray). Does anyone have any specific paint color suggestions that would match the combination above with pictures shown? Also, wondering what mirror should we choose? We are stuck and would appreciate any feedback! Also, do you think that the light fixture should be smaller or be a different kind? THANK YOU!

Comments (2)