SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
natenvalsmom

Our Brand New Master Bath - PICS!

natenvalsmom
13 years ago

I have been lurking on the Bathroom Forum for months, as we were in the middle of our bathroom remodel. Our design decisions were made, so I have just been enjoying the work of others, and felt I'd chime in or ask questions if I needed to. Luckily, things went very smoothly on the remodel, and I'm ready to post the results.

BEFORE: We started with 1980 Ugly:

AFTER: And now we have this!

Some of the details:

Kohler Sinks

Toto Soiree Toilet

HydroSystems Solo Jetted Tub

Walker Zanger Vintage Glass Tile in Zinc Lustre

Dillon Sconces from Restoration Hardware (Polished Chrome)

Kallista Mirrors

Grohe Faucets/Shower Heads Fixtures (Polished Chrome)

Calacatta Gold Slab Marble Countertops

Calacatta Gold Hexagon Tile Floor (about 3.5" on floor, 2" on shower floor)

Creations by Alno, Nicole style towel bars, rack, TP holder, etc.

Hunter Douglas Silhouette Window Covering

Cabinets: Bellmont by Pacific Crest, Monticello door style, Cherry wood with

Java Stain

We love our new bathroom! We also had all new windows put in the house, a new French Door in the Master Bedroom to replace the window, and we had the ceiling scraped free of the popcorn in the bedroom.

Hope you can find something in this to appreciate. Thanks for the wonderful education that are the Garden Web Forums!

Comments (63)

• paige16
    13 years ago

Would you mind giving me any basic information about your vanities and your experience with the company? I had a terrible experience with Bertch with two deliveries that took 6 weeks each of wait time and came damaged and partially unfinished which was never explained to me when ordering(unfinished part). I have one remaining bathroom and am looking to not repeat such an experience.

• Related Discussions

brand spankin' new master bath pics...

Q

Comments (17)
    Hi and sorry for the delay...we're still unpacking and it's been a loooong weekend... The tub is Kohler Sunward (6') - It was cheap, but it's quite nice. Vanity is by Aristocraft. Also cheap and utilitarian, but functional. Standard chrome hardware. Exact inside dimensions of the shower are 39 ½" for the perpendicular sides, 22 ¼" for the opposing short sides, and 24 ¼" for the door opening. ItÂs typical stick framing with wonder board walls, a copper pan, mud base, and Continental Slate tile. Here are some more pics of the sconces. I donÂt know anything about themÂthe ones we initially wanted ended up being out of stock and discontinued, so I picked these on a whimÂcan ask my lighting rep though, if youÂre interested. TheyÂre brushed nickel and weÂre very happy with themÂmuch nicer than the first ones we selected.
    ...See More

Tiny Master Bath Remodel Pics

Q

Comments (19)
    Yep tiny bathrooms are a 'opportunity'! I couldnt find any good detailed info for a modern contemporary redo for both of my TINY 1965 UGLY cultured marble , linolium floored bathrooms. I set out on a mission and redid both (ripped EVERYTHING OUT). For a cost of 1 grand each I now have two bathrooms that never cease to get ohhs and ahhhs. Vessel sinks, glass waterfall faucets, real slate and travertine floors, sponged glaze walls, shower panel with massage jets, rain water shower head & hand wand, halogen lighting. I decided in the begining to document EVERYTHING. I put together a ebook with over a 150 photos and 100 pages of detailed instructions. It was a labor of love. In the end I have two one of a kind contemporary bathrooms that are not only a pleasure to look at they are damn fun to use. I picked a kinda goofy name for the site. Here is a link that might be useful: www.bathroomdaddy.com
    ...See More

Starting Master Bath Face Lift (Pics)

Q

Comments (17)
    I agree that I wouldn't put a lot $$ in this because the return won't be there. Pulling the paper down and a nice paint job plus a new light bar and maybe a new ceiling light (can't remember if you showed that) would really do wonders. It is a nice size and arrangement. On the shower surround, if you want to go that far to get rid of the brassy gold, go with another framed one to save money. They are much cheaper and they don't have the yuck traps in the doors anymore. You might be able to tape the one you have off and repaint it while you have the walls bare. You could always scrape the glass to get any paint off of it. There are some really nice metal finish paints out there that could update it. An oil rubbed bronze would be great but then you would need to change out the faucets. You can also paint your cabinet hardware! Just attach the knobs to a large piece of cardboard and spray paint. I would not go to the expense of a frameless shower door. Many don't like them.
    ...See More

Master Bath Remodel - Before and After pics

Q

Comments (30)
    Lovely bathroom. Did you use a schluter system for the entire shower or just the floor and drain? FWIW I like your bath so much we've been using it as a basis for our Master remodel. The color we selected for our cabinetry is a bit deeper brown and we are opting for a solid gray shower tile by Foussana. The difficulty we are having is finding a faux marble tile for the floor that doesn't look either lifeless or doesn't have a repeating pattern. Your floor tiles are very nice although I'd prefer either matte or honed on the floor. Sadly neither of those finishes ever seem to have the depth and wow factor of the gloss tile in your bath. I can't find a dealer in our State with your brand although we are still searching. We may end up with real Marble on the floor but that's not my first choice. Thanks for sharing your photos and details of your build. We already feel your pain on the cost and time frame!
    ...See More
  • pps7
    13 years ago

Beautiful!

• dedtired
    13 years ago

What a knockout. The tiles are gorgeous. Kudos.

• helenab
    13 years ago

Truly beautiful -- congratulations! I am curious why you installed the handshower on the wall in the bath? We will also have a handshower, though I didn't think of installing it higher up. Is it because of the hose? Thanks

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

paige16:
    Our experience with the cabinet company was fine: all cabinets were delivered in excellent condition. I don't know how long the delivery time was, but we did have to wait on them for a couple of weeks, but I don't know exactly when our contractor placed the order. It might have been that she placed the order a little late, or that they took a little too long. The two panels on the tub took even longer as Bellmont contracts them out to a custom cabinet maker...they were the last part of the bathroom to be installed. That said, they also were in excellent condition, and the stain, finish, and design exactly matches the vanity cabinets. Good luck on yours!

cjc123:
    A ballpark figure? Well, first of all, we are not DIYers, so we pay dearly for everything. Second, we live in Southern California, where I'm sure prices are higher than average (rather like home prices). Third, we waited a long time to do anything to our house, so we indulged our every whim (mirrors, extensive tile work, marble floors, countertops). We kept rationalizing: we only will do this once, our home, while not new or a mansion, is in a higher-end market, we plan to stay in this house for many more years, the bathroom is small, it was my design, so I didn't want to compromise, etc. And fourth: we used the same contractor who did our kitchen last year, and we were very happy with the quality of the work and all of the subcontractors. They were all back for the bathroom remodel, and we felt very comfortable with all of them. A ballpark figure? If you really want to know, after reading this so far, email me and I will be more than happy to tell you. I truly envy the wonderful DIYers who share their beautiful bathrooms, and I'm amazed at what they were able to do for so little money. That never seems to work for us!
    As for the dimensions: the bathroom is about 9' x 9'3".

hello8:
    Yes, we installed the handshower on the wall because of the hose. I really wanted one to help clean out the tub mainly. It works great!
    Patti

• Stacey Collins
    13 years ago

I love it! Those calacatta slabs are just drool-worthy :)

• Stacey Collins
    13 years ago

Not to hijack the thread, but I wanted to say, about handshowers in tubs: you can also get "roman tub filler sets" that have a handshower with a holder in the tub deck, so the hose disappears below when stowed. You can probably put that together with pieces from other manufacturers, even if they don't have a "set".

It would not have been a great solution in natenvalsmom's case with the wall-mounted faucet, though!

Like this:

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

staceyneil:
    I would have loved to have had a deck-mounted faucet and controls. I much prefer that look over the wall-mounted. Unfortunately, it didn't work for us. Our main impetus for the entire remodel was to make the shower larger, which meant keeping the tub at 60" and butting it up agains the wall where all of the plumbing already was. I have seen several posts on your bath with the calacatta marble in the shower, and I have admired it, and love the deck mounted fixtures in your tub area. Just a question: what do you use to clean your marble in the shower? I have some products to use, but wondered if there is the 'perfect' cleaner that won't etch. Ours is honed.

cjc123: I forgot to mention this: the shower was originally about 35" x 32", and now it is about 45" x 46". It feels MUCH bigger.
    Patti

• littlesmokie
    13 years ago

Congratulations on completing your bath and thank you for sharing your photos! We're also planning calacatta marble for our bath. It looks like you got some beautiful slabs with very even veining for your countertup/tub surfaces-that even patterning is hard to find in the slab yards around here! Beautiful.

I've never seen a 3.5" hexagon tile, only a 1" and a 2"...where did you find the 3.5"? (Do you know who manufactured/what tile vendor that came from?) Thank you!

• dilettante_gw
    13 years ago

Beautiful! I love the wainscoting, the floor, the tub deck, the fixtures, everything. Did you work with a designer? How long did it take?

• rsvlle-nj
    13 years ago

What are the sizes of your pieces of cabinetry?? The vanities under the sinks, the bank of drawers and the pull outs (which are a wonderful idea in the bathroom). You mention the depth of the drawers...what depth are they??

I'm assuming that you centered your sinks based on the counter top length and not the vanities??

Did I already say that I love the mirrors!!

Tks.

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you all for your comments! It is so nice to hear the opinions of others.

littlesmokie:
    I looked on my invoice for the hexagon tiles; they are actually 3" (not 3.5"). The invoice does not say who the vendor is, but I went on the website of Surfaces USA, where we got them, watched the Oxnard showroom video, and at :42 seconds in, there is my calacatta gold 3" honed hexagon tiles! They are from Bergammo from Italy, I think. I'm sure that they could help you find a vendor near to you, if you are interested.

Also, the honed marble slab that we found was unlike any other we saw, after going to about 15 stone yards. It was the only one that was 3 cm, too. We saw it on our first day looking, and we pretty much knew that would be it!

dilettante:
    We worked with a design/build firm that did our kitchen the previous year. The designer helped with figuring out the cabinet configuration, and she came up with the idea for the hexagon floor, but the rest of the design was mine (with input from my DH). It took about 3 months (the glass tile took quite a while, as the tile man is very meticulous, but not fast, and there was a lot of tile).

rsvlle-nj:
    Actually, the cabinets were configured FIRST, then the countertops were fabricated based on the length of the cabinets. The two pull-outs (I LOVE THEM) are 10.5", the cabinets are 18", and the drawers are 15" wide. The sinks are about 18", but they had to 'shave' some off the tops of the sink cabinets so that the sinks could drop down into them. There is a 1" filler next to the door end so that the pullout could clear the door with ease. The 2 large drawers are 12" deep. The cabinets are frameless. The cabinets are 21" from the front to the back, which I think is pretty standard. Thanks so much for your interest.
    Patti

• rsvlle-nj
    13 years ago

Hi Patti,

Can't find your email addy and wanted to ask you about pricing for the cabinet.

Thanks...Barb
    rsvlle@aol.com

• palimpsest
    13 years ago

I believe Ann Sacks and Walker Zanger make a larger ceramic hex as does Olde English Tiles, USA (eeesh that name!) to coordinate with their encaustics. You have to sort through for them.

That bathroom is beautiful by the way.

• blondiel
    13 years ago

Love it! Great selection of materials.

• ferrets_x_2
    13 years ago

Patti,

*Love* your reponse to cjc123 about the cost of your bathroom. My DH & I did the same thing (as far as justifying and making our every whim come true...between radiant floor heat, dual shower heads in our now 6x7 wetroom that *used* to be our entire bathroom, to a warming drawer to warm our post-shower towels...oh yeah, *and* the custom concrete ofuro-type soaking tub). We are constantly ribbed about having the most expensive bathroom in town for our li'l ole 1,000 sq ft cracker jack box house.

We were well aware we were over-improving for the neighborhood but, as I tell my DH, when I die, just bury me in the tub and make a planter out of it...we're not moving anywhere. Besides, even though it was pricey, we still feel like that we gave some trades something to do and $ for their families in this economy. We also "saved" (in the form of religiously paying extra on our mortgage) for many years before we did what we wanted to do. It took us 5 years to design and plan our dream bathroom (we cannibalized space from an unused 3rd bedroom to give us a powder room and a double sink vanity area).

We are also thrilled with the end result (lots and lots of soapstone). Your bath is gorgeous and I know you enjoy yours, and smile every time you enter it, just like we do.

Congratulations! Both on your new bathroom and recognizing your limitations (as did we).

Tammy

• littlesmokie
    13 years ago

Thank you so much for looking into the source of your marble tile, I'll definitely check it out.

I can really empathize both with paying dearly for a remodel and with the long search for "the" marble! I've been to about a dozen slab places-in a couple states!-and haven't seen The One. We have a slab on hold that will probably have to do. Everyone says "Don't settle!!" but at some point I've got to keep this project moving forward.

Hope you'll enjoy your bath for years to come!

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Tammy:
    I would love to see your bathroom. Do you have pictures to post, or did I already miss it? Yours sounds much more luxurious...we didn't do any warming drawers or heated floors (we're in Southern California and a rug seems to be adequate for us most of the year). We stayed within the 9 x 9'3" footprint of the original master bath, so it is hardly massive, but my DH and I also joke around that, between the kitchen remodel and the bath remodel, we did our part to keep the economy afloat in these hard times. We have lived here for 19 years, and after raising the children, and putting them through college, and one wedding down, one to go, we felt we deserved something nice for ourselves! Enjoy your bathroom!

• carlyj
    13 years ago

Your bathroom is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is a spa in your home. You have given me some great inspriation. Thank you for sharing your pics!

• carlyj
    13 years ago

Your bathroom is absolutely gorgeous!!! It is a spa in your home. You have given me some great inspiration. Thank you for sharing your pics!

• lolab
    13 years ago

Love, love, love your bathroom. Start to finish, top to bottom, a gorgeous and elegant room.

• homey_bird
    13 years ago

Wow! What a beautiful space. Enjoy it!!

Regarding your other comment on clutter: just make sure there is none when you take pictures... :=D

• islanddevil
    13 years ago

Wow your bathroom is fantastic! Great color scheme and the elements blend so well together. Love everything about it especially the WZ mosaic tiles.

Few more questions if you don't mind....

Can you please tell me about your cabinet hardware?
    Is the shower floor the same as the bathroom floor?
    Are the mosaic shower walls easy to keep clean? Have to use a special cleaner so they don't scratch or get dull?

Last but not least... You mentioned you live in S. CA. Me too. Are you anywhere near San Diego? We're not DIYers either and I could really use your design build firm!

Did you post pics of your kitchen on Garden Web? Would love to see it.
    Thanks for the info!

• islanddevil
    13 years ago

Sorry a few more questions.
    My shower and tub are laid out the same way as yours, sandwiched between 2 walls so no room to go with a longer tub without shrinking the shower or vice versa. Can you please give me the dimensions of your shower and the length of your tub area from where it butts up against the shower to the opposite wall where the tub fixtures are?

Our tub fixtures are also on the wall like your original and we have a large window just inches above the tub like yours. Another 1980's So Cal home! I've always been perplexed about appropriate window treatment. We have wood blind now, but I'm not wild about it. When we remodel the window size will probably remain the same and we need splash proof privacy! May I ask what kind of window treatment you have? Can't tell from the pic. Thanks.

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

island: Thanks for your interest. Here are some answers to your questions:

* cabinet hardware is Quincy, from Restoration Hardware
    * shower floor is calacatta gold hexagon tiles (1.75"); floor tiles are calacatta gold hexagons (3")
    * glass tiles in the shower have, so far, been easy to keep clean. I have gotten into the habit of taking a towel and drying the floor and lower walls after I shower...it really only takes 1-2 minutes, and keeps any moisture from sitting around. No special products are needed for the mosaic, but I have to be careful with the marble floor/slab bench, so I only use pH neutral cleaners.
    * I'm in Agoura Hills (NW of LA), so San Diego is a bit far.
    * Yes, I posted our kitchen in the fall of 2009; the title of the thread is "Our Finished Traditional Kitchen." It is also in the "Coming Soon Kitchens" in the Finished Kitchen Blog...right at the top of the list, so it might be officially posted soon.
    * Shower size is about 43" x 48"...it is 43" from fixture wall to glass. The tub is only 60" long, with 5" marble before the glass (total wall length: 108").
    * We have Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades on the bathroom window. We really don't anticipate using the tub much at all (I've only used it once, so far), so 'splash proof' was not a real concern for us. We really like them, and we were told that they were fine for a bathroom. The window looks out into a very private backyard (no houses behind us, trees).

I hope this helps, and that our kitchen is still available for you to see. We love our kitchen, too!
    Patti

• carlyj
    13 years ago

natenvalsmom,
    I may have overlooked it but, what is our paint color?

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

carlyj:
    Paint color is BM "Whispering Spring."

• carlyj
    13 years ago

Thanks so much Natenvalsmom for the paint color.

• islanddevil
    13 years ago

Natenvalsmon thanks for the additional details. Your measurements and layout is similar to mine, except we have a little toilet room, so it's great to see what may be possible. Bummer that you're contractor isn't in my hood though, but your bathroom is certainly on the inspiration list. Bathroom jewelry!

• Pipdog
    13 years ago

Hi natenvalsmon,
    Are you willing to share the name of your kitchen/bath contractor? I am also in SoCal and planning a bath addition this year. Were you happy with your contractor?

• almost_done
    13 years ago

absolutely beautiful!!! We too are "almost done" with our bathrooms. We started in our downstairs bath putting travertine in a 4x6 shower, then remodeled the kitchen, then added a deck, and now are tiling our two upstairs baths. We ripped out fiberglass showers and put in tile. We love it!

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

pipdog:
    Yes, we have been very pleased with Westside Remodeling, in the Conejo Valley, 30 mi. NW of LA (if you are not familiar with the area). You can check out their website (www.westsideremodeling.com).

• islanddevil
    13 years ago

Naten I think Westside needs to get pictures of your bathroom on their website lickitysplit because it surpasses anything they're already showing. Seeing your pics would make me want to hire them. Wait maybe they need to hire you!

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

island:
    They came out a few weeks ago and took pictures, so maybe they'll show up soon! Thanks for the wonderful compliment!
    Patti

• stiles
    13 years ago

Beautiful! We are in the middle of remodeling our master and two other bathrooms. I hope to achieve the same spa like feel in our master as you did. I looked up the paint color you used and it is pretty on a chip, but can't really tell where you used it. Would you mind telling me where to look?

Thanks!

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

stiles:
    Yes, we used the BM "Whispering Spring" on the wall above the tub and over the window (admittedly, not much), but we also used the same color (different finish, of course) on the walls of the master bedroom, where we added French Doors to the pool, scraped the ceiling of the popcorn stuff, added baseboards, etc. Interestingly, though, the paint looks a bit different in the bedroom than it does in the bathroom because of the different light, I guess.

• erinob
    13 years ago

I love what you did! I just beginning a major master bath remodel and would really appreciate knowing about what you paid. Yours is very similar to what I have in mind, and being in Northern California I think our costs would be comparable. Can't find your email address, so could you send the info to me at mine?
    pitaerin@gmail.com

Thanks so much.

• catkin
    13 years ago

So pretty! We're in the process of doing a similar color scheme but on a budget--no tile anywhere! I chose vinyl flooring and a Sterling Vikrell tub/wall surround, I was afraid of tile! I may add a backsplash at a later date, though.

Would you please share which Ben Moore line you used and which sheen for the Whispering Spring color?

Also, I'm loving your white paneled wall! Can you please share some information about it? How tall is it? Is it solid wood or just applied mouldings over drywall? What paint line and sheen did you use for it (trim work)? Is the trim solid wood? Sorry~I hope you're not tiring of answering questions!

Thanks so much for being such a sport and also for sharing your bathroom pics with us!

We're all smitten :~)

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

erinob:
    I saw your message, and I am working on an email to you regarding some of the specific costs of our bathroom. Thank you for your interest!

catkin:
    Thank you! I believe the Benjamin Moore paint line we used for the walls was called 'ben,' and the sheen was semi-gloss in Whispering Spring. It is a bluish-green, very light, and goes really well with the tile. We painted the master bedroom in the same color, but with an eggshell finish; it is more blue than green in the bedroom...I guess the lighting is different enough to make them look a bit different.

The white wainscoting in the bathroom is 36" inches high (same as the counter). It is wood with applied moulding. The paint was a bright white (not sure of the exact name), semi-gloss sheen, from the Aura liine of BM paints. All of the baseboards and window trim were painted with this paint. We had originally planned to have the entire wall tiled, but thought we'd save a little money by doing the wainscoting...I don't actually know if it was any cheaper, but I'm glad that we did it, as there is plenty of tile, and I think it breaks it up a bit.

I hope this answers your questions. Good luck with your remodel!
    Patti

• catkin
    13 years ago

natenvalsmom thank you for answering.

I have such a problem picking paint! That's a pretty color, I looked at it on the fan deck.

One more question if I may! Do you know if they used a 1/4" or 1/2" high grade plywood for your paneled wall or a thinner luan type of material? I want to get this right! I have a textured painted drywall at the moment.

Thanks again!

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

catkin:

Wow! I can't believe it, but I DO know the answer to your question about the paneled wall!
    They actually used both: they used 1/2" high grade on the wall with the towel rack, that extends from the shower. It has the applied mouldings. They had to use the 1/4" behind the toilet. If they had used the thicker, I believe they said that it would make the toilet sit too far away from the wall, and the drain/bolts wouldn't match up, if that makes sense (I am probably saying it wrong...I understand it, but I hope you can figure out what I'm talking about).

I don't know what "luan" is. The 1/4" was thin enough to not compromise the position of the toilet. We kept it simpler behind the toilet, with just a top moulding, since the area is so tight there.
    Patti

• catkin
    13 years ago

You're the bomb! LOL Thank you! My bathroom is virtually the same size and layout as yours with a few exceptions. I've viewed thousands of bathrooms online and yours is the first I've seen that is so similar!

Our two vanities are situated where yours is except they extend the length of that wall with a lower shelf/space in between for sitting to put on makeup, etc. Our toilet sits directly across from where your toilet is placed in little alcove and our tub/shower combo is where your tub is.

I'd like to do your panel treatment in the same area where yours is and behind the toilet, too! I'm excited!

I've also decided to go with a pale green/blue/gray paint color--just have to pick one from my list of a dozen or so. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for the inspiration.

• menmsmom
    13 years ago

thanks for the great pics! We are right in the middle of our bath remodel and I hope ours looks as wonderful as yours.

Did you use white or bisquit tub and sinks? What color Toto toilet, colonial white, cotton or bisquit? Also, what color white did you paint the trim?

Thanks again for sharing all of the info. It has been a great help.

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

menmsmom:
    Thanks!
    The tub and sinks are white, and the Toto toilet is cotton, I believe (whatever color is the whitest). I am not sure what the white paint trim color is! I thought I knew, but now I'm not sure! It might be BM Decorator White, as we have some cans of that in the garage that are recent, but we had some other things painted, as well. Sorry!

• salbwil
    13 years ago

sorry to hijack thread, but I'd like to ask Ferrets x 2 to post a picture of her bath. I'm planning a soapstone tiled bath, and would love to see hers.
    salbwil

• Mick Mick
    13 years ago

Wow! Every single choice is perfect! I love the tile, the floors, "the jewelry" (faucets, mirror, showerheads and such). Enjoy!

• catbuilder
    13 years ago

I love your sinks. Are they the Archer? Do they drain well?

• natenvalsmom
    Original Author
    13 years ago

catbuilder:
    Yes, the sinks are Kohler, from the Archer suite. Very affordable, and we have had no problems with draining. My original vision was to put in hand hammered polished metal oval sinks, but they were sooo expensive (1400. to 2000. each!). I had seen a photo of one that was so beautiful with marble countertops, and I was smitten. Now, I am so glad that we didn't! The sinks are used so much, and I would have to worry all the time (water spots, keeping the finish from being ruined from toothpaste and cosmetics). These were only about $120. each, easy to clean, and they are simple and understated. The others would have been much 'too much' with the tile.

• catbuilder
    13 years ago

And the shape coordinates so well with your bathtub! I think that's what I like best about them.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!