SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bayarea_girl

Plant Nanny 6053 for your potted roses

bayarea_girl_z10a_ca
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I have many roses in pots and I felt they didn't bloom as much then I tried the Plant Nanny 6053 and the potted roses bloom more and have less diseases. In my area where we don't have any rain started the end of Spring, potted roses often struggle if you don't have a drip system or any alternatives.

If you feel your potted roses need additional water through out the day besides your regular watering routine, you can check out this Plant Nanny. Is has a terra-cotta stake with a plastic adapter that helps connect with a plastic bottle. The reason I mentioned the model number 6053 because they have another model without the plastic adapter which works with a wine bottle. I prefer not to use the wine bottle model because there is a chance it will fall over and break the wine bottle and I don't want to clean up broken glass.

The plastic adapter has coarse (big) threats, so if you use the environmental friendly plastic bottles that have fine threats, it won't work. For me, it works with 0.5 litter of Aquafina small water bottles and 1 litter Smart Water bottles. I like to use the Smart Water bottle the best because it is bigger and it helps reducing how often I need to refill the bottles with water. Amazon is carrying it, but you can do an online search to find better price at other places. Here are their pics. Helen

Comments (3)