SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ecoakley123

Kitchen Decorating Help Needed.....Opinions Needed Please

Elaine C.
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello, I have a dining dilemma. I am purchasing new counter stools and a kitchen table and chairs for my open concept kitchen/LR, but I am stuck on what color, material, style, etc. My current set is deep cream pleather and really makes my sofa (greige) look really dirty (open concept) and adds nothing but neutral to an already neutral space. I have a french country, modern farmhouse, vintage modern look in my house. Whew....I know, that is a lot of different styles going on. Although the kitchen cabinets do not speak to these styles, I want to add some stools/chairs that will lift up the very dark expresso cabinets, misty gray dark hardwood flooring and SW mindful gray walls. I would like a round table no larger than 42" and any type of counter stool to coordinate the look. Please help!!!!! Between the dark cabinets and floors, white/cream counters with plum flecks, white subway backsplash, I am stuck. I have posted pics of the open concept space and included the a dining room photo so you get a good visual of my entire look. Thanks so very much!

Comments (5)