SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sophia_benfield

Lost on kitchen cabinets!!

Sophia Benfield
6 years ago

Hello!! I need help! We are doing a whole home remodel. The kitchen is very big with a butler's pantry so there are a LOT of cabinets. The island is 9'4 x 5'. The range wall is 9'4. The sink wall is 8' and both sides of the butler's pantry are 10' each. We unfortunately didn't think about cabinet pricing when we did the design. Custom cabinets were quoted at 25,000 so that's out. I've gotten pricing from some other retailers (Cliq Studios and Walnut Ridge) where the pricing is right in line budget wise but the white color is pretty dingy. I am fine with RTA cabinets as long as they are not particle board. I would like to be about $10,000. What I am finding is that a lot of the RTA's don't have full depth shelves or the option to have a 2 stack drawer. I feel like that's important.....maybe I'm in

la-la-caviar-taste-and-dollar-menu-budget-land ha ha! So with that said - let me see your bright white RTA cabinets! Let's discuss must haves and let go's when it comes to cabinets. Thank you!!

Comments (21)