SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
editoria

The desk chair of my dreams is on sale!

Alisande
6 years ago

I went looking for a new desk chair at Staples recently. It was discouraging because every chair in my price range looked good but felt like junk when I sat in it. On the way out I spotted a La-Z-Boy chair that looked awfully nice. I didn't know they made office chairs. When I saw the price tag of $249 I almost laughed--it was so far removed from my budget. I sat in it as a lark, but oh, my! It was incredibly comfortable. I promised myself to wait patiently for a sale.

I figured Staples would take $50 off eventually. Two hundred dollars was still a lot, but I told myself I wouldn't hesitate to spend more than that on a living room chair that I hardly ever sat in, so I shouldn't feel bad about spending $200 on a chair I used a lot. And it might even help my back.

So I've been watching. The store said it might go on sale on the website rather than in their sale flyer, and they were right. And what a nice sale it is! I ordered immediately. The color depicted on the website is lighter than the actual chair. The real color is great.

https://www.staples.com/La-Z-Boy-Arden-Leather-Managers-Office-Chair-Fixed-Arms-Taupe-46587/product_1699775

Comments (37)