SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
srb2398061

A great source for great recipes

Anglophilia
6 years ago

I've collected recipes from the NYTimes for over 50 years. For many of those years, I only got the Sunday Times, but there were wonderful recipes. When I started my digital subscription to the Times several years ago, I started receiving daily emails with recipe suggestions. It also allowed me to sVe ones I liked to an online "recipe box". Sure beats the old clipping and trying to find a recipe among dozens stuffed in a folder!

Now the Times has a new program. For $5 a month, those who do not subscribe either digitally or receive a newspaper, can subscribe to just the Cooking section of the Times. Recipes can be saved to an individual recipe box plus one has access, through the Search function, to virtually thousands of recipes. It's an amazing resource! I've never fixed a NYTimes recipe that was a dud.

A free 28day trial is available. One need not give a credit card do it won't automatically start billing you if you don't like it and forget to cancel.

For anyone who likes to cook or us looking for inspiration, give this a try. You'll find wonderful recipes, many seasonal, you would never have thought to cook.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz