SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mawizz

Countertop brought in repaired Help! Advice!

MaWizz
6 years ago

Weird ... SOME of my quartz countertops were delivered but not all. They delivered the 3 perimeter pieces which is about equal to one slab. I have 5 pieces total so I'm waiting on the island and the butlers pantry/dry bar piece and another possible 6th piece for a half bath. What's weird is that the pieces they brought were not installed? Is that because I have so many pieces? Or because the install will be done all at once? I know I need to ask but I got sidetracked. I love the countertops! HOWEVER .... I discovered a very small spot where the edge was repaired maybe where a tool bumped/chipped? I immediately called and they came out to offer to take back to the shop and try and fix better or refund me $800 and fabrication on the 6th piece free. Oh gosh I am so torn on what to do! on one hand I want it perfect for what I paid but there is a risk of having more damage taking it back to the shop and on the other hand it's so small and I want to just get done with this and move forward already! I really don't care about the extra money so that doesn't help my decision but it does help offset some of my extra spending and at the same time I could keep moving forward. Ugh What should I do? What would you do?

Comments (37)