SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beth_b_kodiak

Our Blooming Friends Christmas in July

beth_b_kodiak
6 years ago

Christmas in July was the theme for several years for the group and I wanted to bring it back. Cool weather sounds appealing right now.

It's too hot for trading plants this month so you will send your partner "ONE" surprise gift. Yes, only one and the spending limit will be $10.00. So, your challenge is to put on your thinking cap and find or create a nice gift that will be a Christmas treat for your partner.

There are all sorts of options and it should be fun to see what everyone comes up with. Send a Christmas card and if possible wrap your gift in a festive Christmassy looking way

NOW. If you can stand it Do Not open until the 25th and please do not post what you received until the 25th.

There will be a vote on the 26th and 27th on the gifts with prizes for the most creative and "Appropriate" gitfs.

As usual we will do BINGO and a few other games with PRIZES at the end of the month.

When you sign up, you may post one item that you do NOT want to receive. Mine will be "FOOD". I'd love a box of three layered fudge but please DON"T send me any. LOL

Comments (214)