SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cynic_gw

Why are so many women such pigs in public restrooms?

cynic
6 years ago

This came up about a week ago. My sister and I were out at a restaurant. She used the restroom and let's just say she was grossed out. Brought back memories of my first jobs when some of the duties included cleaning restrooms. Mentioned it to the waitress and she sighed and said "we just cleaned it an hour ago. You just can't keep up with the ladies for some reason!" A friend works at a different restaurant and she had to clean restrooms every two hours and came out the one time beet-red and I asked what's wrong and she just said "WOMEN ARE PIGS!" LOL

Conversations I've had with other people with cleaning experience shows pretty much all who have ever cleaned restrooms agree they'd clean a dozen men's rooms before cleaning one women's if given the choice. And most seem to use the term "pigs". I suppose "sows" would be more correct though, wouldn't it? I stand corrected.

So, why is it? Is this how they keep their bathrooms at home? And the irony, of course, is the criticism of men's habits!

Comments (39)