SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_adams3049647

OT:Is it just me, or is Houzz increasingly "mobile user unfriendly"?

Lisa Adams
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

First off, I started having to resign in to my account after a few hours of inactivity, even though I always check "keep me signed in". I'm not sure why this is, and it started a few months ago. I don't understand it, as sometimes when I've taken my phone out with me, its stayed signed in. I never have to sign in on my laptop. That's not a big deal, and I've become accustomed to it.

For the past two days, I have a much more annoying problem. I am unable to directly sign in from the forum on my iPhone. I can only make comments via my iPhone thru my activity page. This means in order to post photos, I need to post with my laptop, and then go back to my "activity" with my iPhone, and add pictures. Does anyone else use a mobile phone and suddenly have problems? I used to hit the green bar that said "sign up to comment". From there I hit "already have an account? Sign In" I'm not even being offered that option anymore. I would really love to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I'm pretty frustrated. At first I thought there was no way for me to post pictures, but I have found a way. I really hope it's not the only way. Thanks. Lisa

Comments (14)