SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojoco_gw

Product recommendations, 2017

jojoco
6 years ago

Let's do our own gardenweb style Angie's list. If you have recently discovered a product that has surpassed your expectations, let us know! I'll start with a product I bought and I am thrilled with.

I found these solar lanterns at a local hardware store and paid $16.99 for one. (I bought the white one although I will buy the green ones for my nephews and niece.) They are soft sided and unbreakable and come with a cord so that you can recharge them like a cell phone. Or, you simply leave them in the sun or by a window and they will recharge that way. They have different levels of brightness and a blinking option as well. We will use them on the dark roads of my summerhouse. Perfect for evening walks. ( no sidewalks or streetlights there ). They would also be great for boats at night. The lid also unscrews so that you could throw things like your cell phone or keys in it if you needed safe storage.

Here's the link:https://www.google.com/shopping/product/5849347324593465899?rlz=1MDAPLA_enUS560US560&ctzn=America/New_York&q=evergreen+firefly+solar+lantern+&biw=320&oq=evergreen+firefly+solar+lantern+&hl=en&channel=iss&pbx=1&client=mobilesearchapp&v=28.0.157793287&tch=6&noj=1&wf=pp1&ion=0&ie=UTF-8&gs_lp=EgppcGhvbmVhcHAyGgIYACIgZXZlcmdyZWVuIGZpcmVmbHkgc29sYXIgbGFudGVybiAyBggAECkoATIGCAEQKSgBMgYIAhApKAEyBggDECsoAUj4KFABWIog0gExNTI0MGpqampqampqMGpqampqampqampqampqampqampqampqampqampqamowajBqMOgBAYACo4wRkAIBmAIGqAIAsAIAoAMA&bih=548&ntyp=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUvfiZ7tPUAhXBez4KHUUxD7YQ8wIIUzAA

Comments (23)