SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elena34536

Finally got some bloom!

Elena
6 years ago

Hello my Adenium friends! My poor plants finally managed to put out few blooms despite crazy weather. I don't even know how they survived this spring with temperature difference about 40 degrees between days and nights. Gritty mix is too dry for our summers and mixes with soil too wet for low night temps. Ugh... But anyways, after dropping fried buds few of my plants actually blooming. First is Rinoa's "Lotus"

Second is Mr Ko's seedling #52, doesn't look like a parent plant but at least it's not single pink, lol

Next is Fashion Star
Super star of tomorrow
This one of those 6 for 65 $ eBay plants, don't remember it's name
and this is a Crimson something, bloomed double last winter and gave me a single flower right now. I'll forgive him that kinda behavior, hahaha. It's small and scrawny.
And finally my favorite from Roger :)

I have to water them twice a day and I keep some of them in the shade, so all my plant are troopers. They endure scorching sun during a day and cool temps at nights. Couple of weeks ago nights were down to 43F. Even my tomatoes confused this year... roses flowers dried up too. I kinda want this summer to be over, lol.

Comments (26)