SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judy_weemes

Andersen window problems

Judy Weemes
6 years ago

Just a word of caution regarding Anderson Windows. We wanted the windows and doors pictured in the rustic Amicalola home that's on the Garrell site. Researched it and found out they are from Anderson. Pricey ,but thought They would be worth the cost. Our local distributor is the HomeDepot. We took our plans to them, I also gave them pictures of the front door and dining room units. It took them three weeks to just get the order placed with Anderson. Another four weeks for production and delivery . Now we have pcs that are incorrect. The sales person that handled our order got a promotion during this time, but when he found out about the problems, he quit his job. The next guy talks the talk " I'm going to get this done" etc. but we haven't heard from him in a week. Finally, I called Anderson customer service and asked if they could help us. I was basically told ' No, sorry' . He suggested we return all to the Home Depot and hire one of Andersens certified dealers to come our and help us .

It's just very frustrating. I would not recommend Anderson Windows to anyone, based on the lack of concern or willingness to help in this situation.

Comments (23)