SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sahai6

Need Help to Choose Backsplash for My Kitchen, Please Provide Feedback

sahai6
6 years ago

Hi everyone,

Finally, my kitchen renovation is coming close. It is being demolished on June 12. My designer is after me to choose the backsplash.

My kitchen cabinets will be white hi gloss with slab doors. Counter tops are Cambria Swanbridge and tiles will be in medium gray color by Daltile. They will be porcelain tiles in 12 x 24 size. Basically kitchen will be quite contemporary. BTW, my kitchen is south facing and gets tons of lights.

My entire family likes only glass tiles. After seeing so many samples from so many stores., we are set on 2 tiles. Of course, only one tile has to be selected.

Tile 1......it is Conestoga Bellevita tile in Frost series in Midnight color. It is in 2 x 8 size. This tile comes as a bundle of 4 tiles in 1 pack and all 4 tiles are in same color with different textures and design.

Tile 2....it is a sort of mosaic tile form a local tile store. In this picture, you can also see the floor tile.

Here are the pictures of the tiles . All of these pictures have been taken from different angles.

Backsplash · More Info

Backsplash · More Info

Backsplash · More Info

Backsplash · More Info

Backsplash · More Info

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mindy

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews