SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adammeblando

Interested in Worm Juice Fertilizer?

adammeblando
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Recently took up raising Red Wigglers (Red Worms) and plants inside of my apartment. The lovely creatures produce a juice, which is rich in nutrients (more info below.) I have a few gallons and figured since i did not have that many plants and dont want it to go to waste, if your interested send a message.

With summer time coming up many of you have been looking for a viable and organic alternative to some of the commercial products available in relation to fertilizer and garden care.

With worm juice applied to your daily watering regime you will see instant results.

Worm Juice is a complete plant food on its own, or as a supplement to other fertiliser regimes like liquid compost tea.

The benefits of using worm juice are:

(a) the major/secondary/and trace elements are immediately available because of their dissolved state, and

(b) The high bacteria count, upon application, immediately inoculates the soil, kick starting microbial activity helping to break down organic matter much quicker. Your worm juice will increase plant growth, soil aeration, moisture absorption, and result in a healthier soil.

HOW TO USE/ APPLY

Application as PLANT FOOD: Dilute Worm Juice concentrate@a ratio of 1:10. Mix 1litre of worm juice concentrate to 10litres of clean water and apply to the base of plant. Repeat again in 4 weeks and again in 3 months for maximum effect.

SOIL and FOLIAGE ACTIVATOR: Dilute Worm Juice concentrate@a ratio of 1:15. Mix 1litre of worm juice concentrate to 15litres of clean water and apply to foliage of plant and around the base of plant. Repeat again in 4 weeks and again in 3 months for maximum effect.

WORM JUICE can be applied@any time in wet or dry conditions and is safe and easy to use. If possible, apply before dusk and avoid the midday sun

Juice collects under bedding

Comments (2)