SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kellymou77

I can't find an Okna, Soft-lite dealer anywhere!

kellymou77
7 years ago

I posted on here a few weeks ago and got some great feedback from the pros about window choices for our new home. I had never even considered vinyl windows for our house, but after reading the information, I think it's something I should consider.

My question is this: I would like to see some of these windows in person, but where can I find them? I live in West Michigan (Grand Rapids to be specific), and I can't find showrooms or dealers in the area (or even the State!!) who have stock for me to look at.

Sunrise has some locations within the state (a couple hours away, but maybe worth a trip to go see them), but what about the others? Are people buying these windows sight-unseen? I went so far as to call Okna directly to ask where I can see them and the woman was zero help. She said she has no idea how potential buyers can view a product in person unless they just buy them first. What?!

What am I missing here? It seems like this is an important enough purchase that a buyer should see them in person, test their opening mechanisms, how they look from the inside and outside, etc before committing tens of thousands of dollars. I'd love to hear from others who have faced this issue.

Thanks, in advance!

Comments (18)