SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sleeperblues

What would you do?

sleeperblues
7 years ago

I was at the grocery store today and there was a very large woman leaning over the boxes of cucumbers (Aldi) touching every single one of them, moving them to other boxes. I thought at first she was trying to get the box empty so she could use it, but that's not what she was doing. Her hair was extremely greasy, her shirt rode up and her bare belly was hanging out, and she was covered with cat hair. She weighed about 400#. I wanted cucumbers, which is why I noticed her. I decided to skip the cukes and went on my my way over to the cheese/meats. Then I saw her on the fruit side, other side of the aisle, doing the same thing with mangoes. I almost felt like I should say something to the staff, because I found the fact she was touching everything disturbing. But I didn't say anything. I saw several other people noticing what she was doing, but no one said anything. Would you have said something? Let this be a lesson to thoroughly wash your fruits and veggies as you never know where they've been!

Comments (62)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living