SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paulburk426

Does this sounds like a safe chemical mix?

paulburk426
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Austin, Tx. New house in november which was not taken care of. My and my neighbor's lawns are infested with the wonderful following:

Dallisgrass, Crabgrass, every form of broadleaf possible, clover, and massive amount of sedge. It was too late for pre-m when I moved it so its time for serious post-em. I've got 3 products I want to mix and here are ingredients:

Celsius

Thiencarbazone-methyl (CAS Number 317815-83-1) ..........................................8.7%
Iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium (CAS Number 144550-36-7)...................................1.9%
Dicamba (CAS Number 1918-00-9)...................................................................57.4%

Sedge Ender

Thiencarbazone-methyl (CAS Number 317815-83-1) ..........................................8.7%
Iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium (CAS Number 144550-36-7)...................................1.9%
Dicamba (CAS Number 1918-00-9)...................................................................57.4%

Image Kills Crabgrass

Sulfentrazone - 18.75%
Quinclorac - 56.25%

We all have bermuda lawns so I'm not worried about the Quinclorac as I know it kills St Aug.

Just as a post face, I know how to take care of a bermuda lawn and follow the bible to a T. Infrequent water/mow low and that best way to take care of weeds is to let bermuda choke them out but we're taking serious weed problems here. I just need to know if this mix is safe to use all at once especially considering it will be in the 80s today. Thanks in advance!

edit: here is a good sample pic of neighbor ajoining me(taken a few weeks back after I scalped)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH