SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jody_ferrill76

husband suddenly into "swinging"

Jody F.
7 years ago

My husband and I have been married for 10 years now, we have two kids. He's 37 and I'm 39. About a month ago he started opening up to me about the idea of swinging and wanting to watch me make love to another guy. I'm not so sure what to think on this, but I know not to judge him or make him feel bad about his fantasy. I'm kind of confused over why he suddenly takes interest in this sort of thing. I've asked him why, and he says he thinks he might help to strengthen our marriage and help to bring us closer together. Not that we are having difficulties but it can always help. I told him I am not going to have sex with a stranger, hubby says its ok ..I don't have to, if I'm not comfortable with the idea.. he's not pushy about it, which Im very relieved. But yet he wants us to go to these sex clubs and swinger parties.

I asked my other girl friends about it and they've asked me is it possible he is having an affair and just trying to "appease" his guilt and make himself feel better by trying to get me to do this act? As far as I know, he is not having any affairs. I just don't know what to think about all this, as I feel a little blind sided.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz