Houzz Logo Print
cozisback

"11 laundry room essentials you didn’t know you needed" - Reviewed.com

Cedric Owens
7 years ago

Comments (9)

• larsi_gw
    7 years ago

Shirt folding board and ironing blanket. These sound great!

Cedric Owens thanked larsi_gw
  • Jody
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I like the pill shaver; I have been meaning to buy one of those and never do it. My laundry room is so small, I really can't add anything. I did add a three shelf storage recently and it is now even more crowded than before. I have my ironing board and iron hung up, but now I find it is just in the way and would love to put it out in the garage...but it is stuffed full too.

If I had my way, I would be getting rid of the three golf bags that never get used any longer...and the bike that the kids no longer use because they have cars...I hoard detergent- My husband hoards everything else.

Cedric Owens thanked Jody
  • Jody
    7 years ago

That's funny mama. Those polyester clothes were indestructible; he probably thought he could repurpose them, lol.

• Jerrod
    7 years ago

I just took a pic of the shirt folding board so I don't think I need to buy it

• always1stepbehind
    7 years ago

OMG...that ironing blanket!! That is what I need. I haven't had an ironing board in at least 15 yrs. I pull my iron out maybe 4 or 5 times a year and always iron on my bed. And to think I was considering buying an actually iron board the other day!!

• Jody
    7 years ago

Every time I see one of those folding boards, I think of Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory.

• Cavimum
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

mamap - aaaaaack! Leisure suits! They truly left their mark on the 70s and my brain! LOL

My laundry room essential (since buying a FL washer) is a flashlight, so I can check for suds level in rinses. Because overdosing still happens occasionally. Eeesh...

• Cavimum
    7 years ago

Jody - LOL. Poor Sheldon, bless his heart, he is a mess.

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals