SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eljardindelaalegria2014

I ask you for an opinion on these yellow rose leaves with dark green s

I share with you these photographs that correspond to my Pink 'Purple Skyliner'. It has enough yellowish leaves with dark green spots and some areas of the leaves appear to be burnt?

So that you can give me a better valuation I will give you information of what happened these days. A few weeks ago I applied sulfur to prevent fungus attack. The solution was correct (sulfur / water). I did not apply with temperatures above 25 degrees. The day I made the application was very soft temperature. There was no frost either.

I have not done any other treatment that could damage your leaves.

The roses have been well hydrated with irrigation.

One last fact: the leaves fall easily to the ground when pouring water with the rubber of the watering can. They detach themselves from the branches with ease.

What do you think about looking at these leaves? I do not think it is "rust" because on the underside of the leaves there are no orange spots that are very frequent when the rose bushes are infected with this fungus.

Neither does it look like a black stain.

What could it be? Do you have any opinion?

In case you know what causes some leaves to look like this, I would be grateful if you would tell me how to treat the rose.

Thank you very much to all. A greeting.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths