SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cbeth85

Help picking colors for white and grey cabinets

cbeth85
7 years ago

I've posted this in the paint forum, but wanted to post here too, in case anyone had other suggestions.

I'm building a new house and just found out that my cabinet maker uses Pratt and Lambert paints (not SW, like I had thought). I'm now scrambling to come up with paint colors for my cabinets. The kitchen walls will be painted SW Silver Strand, so I need colors that will work well with it. I've attached a picture of our island granite...it's whites, creams, and grays. I've picked out a white crackle subway tile backsplash.

I'm looking for a soft white for the perimeter cabinets....nothing stark, but also not too creamy. The island will be gray. I don't want anything too dark (thinking a light to mid gray).

I've tentatively decided on Seed Pearl for the white. Has anyone seen this color on cabinets?

If anyone has any suggestions for Pratt and Lambert colors that might work, I'd be so thankful! OR, any other whites or grays that I should look at in other brands that I might be able to find a match with the Pratt and Lambert colors.

Comments (14)