SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken

moonwolf_gw
7 years ago

Hi everyone,

So tomorrow, I will be making lunch for the theatre workday. I'm marinating some boneless skinless chicken breasts (from Schwan's-they're raw but are frozen with some chicken broth-I got out 5 last night to thaw in the fridge). I mixed up a very yummy sounding recipe (I didn't have the thyme, but I did have Italian seasoning) for a marinade, sliced each breast in half (tried to do it diagonally), and poured over the marinade. Into the oven they will go for 20-25 minutes at 375. I added one extra ingredient: a cube of frozen sautéed glazed onions to the marinade. Instead of lemon zest, I used a teaspoon of lemon pepper seasoning. The recipe didn't specify for fresh or dried parsley, so I used dried. The rosemary is fresh from a plant I bought at Wal-Mart the other day (yay for the return of the gardening season!), and I used fresh lemon juice, olive, oil, and white wine vinegar for the liquids. Mmm, don't they look yummy?!

This will be served with some kind of potato dish, a salad, and some garlic bread (courtesy of a local grocery store bakery).

I also used fresh garlic and used a garlic press for the first time tonight. :)

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (19)