SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sapphire131

Persil ProClean Power Caps

SEA SEA
7 years ago

Hi folks. Really, I adore all of you. It's like I found my people. My village. I have found the people who "understand" about this laundry obsession. I'm loving it here--even if I don't post a lot. (I'm kinda quiet IRL and it seems on line too lol)

OK, here we go; I've not used Persil before. The famed Vomit scent cured my curiosity of the brand. I've steered clear--until now.

In a moment of weakness while perusing on Amazon for a colors laundry detergent the Persil ProClean Power Caps with a $4 off coupon came up in my search.

Apparently, that $4 off coupon negatively altered my brain functioning and filled my eyes with stars and now a box of 62 Persil ProClean Power Caps are on their way to me. OMG. What have I done?? Please talk me off the ledge here.

First, did I get the Vomit scented Persil? I can't believe I did this. And, can I use these on colored laundry in warm water? I have enough powder Tide with bleach to last until 2022, so please, let these Persil caps be useable on colors and not smell like vomit.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH