SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nikthegreek_gw

Very OT: Receiving biopsy results tomorrow

nikthegreek
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

It's been hellish these last 3 weeks since I had my prostate biopsy done. Results are out but they won't say anything over the phone as a matter of procedure, so I will see the doctor tomorrow. Very high PSA indicators over the past 8 months led me to biopsy. Two digital examinations were negative. Two doctors said chance of a bad case is high based on high PSA, the third said PSA indicator up and down pattern over the last 8 months plus negative digital exams plus no known family history do not sound like cancer to him. I will know tomorrow.. I don't know why I'm sharing this with you.. maybe because I have found comfort in my garden and in this forum... These last couple of years have been bad for my health, my finances, most everything. I've been in and out of doctor's offices and hospitals a lot while in the previous 55 years I hadn't met a doctor in his professional capacity ever.. It's just my Kalliope, little baby - Kalliope's grandson and the roses that keep me going. The doggies too. She wants to come with me at the doctor's tomorrow, I asked her not to come..

Comments (60)