SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grov58

2017 Bosch 300 Panel Ready (SHVM63W53N) vs Open-Box Miele G5675 SCVI

grov58
7 years ago

We are trying to make up our minds on a DW for our remodel. Seems like we have narrowed it down to the 2 options in the title.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a ton of info on Bosch's 2017 lineup (nor have I found one locally to see in person). That said, it seems like with addition of the 3rd rack to the 300 series Panel Ready it offers a lot of bang for the buck. It wasn't immediately clear to me what key features you get by moving to the 800 series (aside from slight noise reduction). Historically we haven't utilized many of other wash cycles in our current DW so those aren't of primary importance. We are also looking at a prior year miele futura dimension thats on closeout.

300 series - about $750-800 w/tax, seems to have most/all key features we'd use.

Miele G5675 - ~ $1000, prior year model. New/Unused. More features, with auto-open dry being the most intriguing.

welcome anyone's thoughts/experiences with the above models. We had planned to limit our budget to $800, but are open to the Miele option if it's significantly better value/quality.

Thanks!

Comments (7)