SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dara_mckay

Please come help me identify

Dara McKay
7 years ago

Dear rose ones, I need help. Please help me identify. In my usual buying frenzy, I obtained roses from fabled Burling. If you go to her nursery, I hope you comport yourself in more composed fashion than did I. Completely neglecting my carefully composed list, I picked up random roses - "ooh, what's this?" - and accepted those Burling thrust upon me. Then, at a Huntington Gardens-Heritage Rose Foundation event, I picked up identified roses I'd never heard nor read about, and I can find information through neither usually reliable HelpMeFind nor the Google machine. I'm ready to plant, and I'd like to know where two roses will best go.

Pamela's Rose. I believe it's from -- well, I don't know. Can't find it named in Burling's current list. The name leads me to believe someone up in NoCal can help me here. I suspect it's easily identified, just not by me.

Second identification needed is labeled "Albert Barnes." Not a peep on the interwebz on this one.

Any help gratefully received. These are the final 23 roses - yeah, I know, can't believe that number either, and my friends mock me ("but where will you put them?") - and I'd like to find their Best Spot.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz