SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laundry_goddess

Looking for a good stacking set with on-board heater for my daughter

Pamela Novak
7 years ago

Okay - I give up. I have a stacked Miele W1918/T1515 set that I adore. My daughter is in need of a new stacking laundry set for her young family. She and her husband came to me for advice before Christmas and I suggested they get the compact Electrolux since it had pretty good reviews here, had the requisite onboard heater and felt solid. I was too busy to help shop, since my hubby was in hospital undergoing a stem cell transplant for his cancer. Fast forward a few months and all hell has broken loose in my brain. My dear hubby passed away three weeks ago.

My current challenge is that life goes on and they STILL need a new laundry set. Now I'm thinking I will buy it for them, and thought since I can afford it, maybe I'd up my game as to what they should get. Unfortunately, my appliance review skills are currently weakened. Asko? Bosch? Miele? (LiGi is too generous so don't go there.) On top of everything else, my daughter has recently started a home business quilting baby blankets so she's doing even more laundry prepping textiles.

Suggestions?

Thanks - Pam

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County