SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_129235

Final bathroom decisions...

Boopadaboo
7 years ago

Thank you for all the help so far. It has really helped me with my list and decisions!

Current Bathroom:

Turns out the contractor had a delay. so they will be coming sometime this week.

things decided:

Tile (for shower walls, shower floor, floor, around tub):

Keeping the white tub.

New Toilet ordered - nothing too fancy, white.

Ordered shower and tub hardware from Delta in venetian Bronze. Decided to go with their corner shower shelf with grab bar.

I have been to a few vanity places. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a vanity, sinks, counter and medicine cabinet I like for under about 10k total I estimate. Not in the budget now. Would love to wait on this remodel but the shower started leaking about 2 months after we moved in. :(

So I am going with Ikea for now figuring we can replace later if we want to. (about 1k for two cabinets with sinks/counters and medicine cabinets)

I like the vanity and the medicine cabinets. I can't decide between this counter/sink combo which has a small back or the flat one that is a bit thicker that they sell. Any opinions?

Renfrew House · More Info

flat counter:

I don't know why, but I like this kind of faucet. Is it dated already?

I am actually starting to get excited about this so now I am looking at little things too. I have a spot next to one of the cabinets that would fit this shelf, too matchy?

I kind of like these towels too:

What do you think of these lights or something like them, and any idea how to find them:

My kid LOVE this tub, and I would like to get a bench to put under the window what do you think of this one? would it clash with the window trim? Too rustic?

Comments (22)