Anyone watch The Good Fight Sunday night?

always1stepbehind

It's a spin off of The Good Wife...I thought it was good. I'll keep watching :-)

SaveComment18Like
Comments (18)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JoanEileen

I liked it too but not enough to pay six dollars an episode to watch it!

Save    
caseynfld

Why do you have to pay $6 an episode? Doesn't it come on one of the regular channels? My 2 sisters watched it and I know they didn't pay to watch.

Save    
norar_il

They said the rest of the episodes will be on a CBS pay channel. I quit watching when I found that out -- don't want to like something I'm not going to pay to watch.

Save    
terilyn

To see the series you have to sign up for CBS All Access. Their paid streaming service. Not paying anymore in this house!

Save    
always1stepbehind

I noticed they kept advertising the next episode was avail by pay channel etc etc but I didn't think it would be on regular tv weekly. UM, Noo I will not pay to watch it either. That's ridiculous.

Save    
Jasdip

And yet here in Canada it's on the W network, which is part of the cable package. I certainly wouldn't pay extra to watch a series.

Save    
dedtired

Watched it, enjoyed it, not paying to watch any more episodes. I already pay way too much for cable plus Netflix and Amazon Prime. I'm not paying another dime to watch tv.

1 Like Save    
carabubble

Another home here that also watched it, liked it, but not paying to watch The Good Fight. I'm hoping that not many people do and that CBS decides to play it on the regular station.

1 Like Save    
clearwaters

My gripe is we already pay for CBS as part of the network cable package we are forced into, if we want local news. I certainly will not be paying twice for the same network.

1 Like Save    
lily316

That's crazy. I had read about this and then was surprised it was on the other night. I liked the Good Wife and would like this show but will NOT pay to see it.

Save    
socks

I liked it but will not pay to see the rest.

Save    
Gigi Johnson

We watched it and liked it but I don't want to pay extra for it. Our monthly bills for electronics is already costing us too much. Cell phones, internet, direct tv, etc. is way out of control.

Save    
wanda_va

I think this series will be short-lived, unless they rethink the monthly charge. There are enough good shows on that I am not willing to pay to watch this one. Maybe it will come to Netflix after the season/series is finished.

Save    
OutsidePlaying

I liked it ok, but thought it lacked a bit of the same punch The Good Wife had. It definitely started out with a surprise though. Don't know if I'll continue to watch or not, although I love Christine Baranski.

Save    
lilacinjust

I would love to watch, but refuse to pay for another streaming service.

So, I passed on watching. I didn't want to get interested and tempted to pay.

I'm betting that the show will eventually be available on something I'm already paying for.

Sorry, CBS. This was a crappy move.

Save    
socks

What others have said, we're just nickled and dimed with fees too much.

1 Like Save    
CindyMac

Didn't bother watching knowing the remaining episodes were on a pay channel.

We have cable and Netflix. I'm not paying for more TV.

1 Like Save    
Andie

CBS is re-airing Season 1 for free right now. I think they've been running for the past 4 weeks. We binged 3 episodes last night On Demand. I'll watch whatever they give me for free. Wonder if other seasons are on DVD and available at the library?

Edited to add: It's been running the past 2 weeks. They aired 2 episodes back to back each Sunday night.

CBS said today that it will air the entire first season of The Good Fight starting at June 16. The Good Wife spinoff starring Christine Baranski from creators Robert and Michelle King had been available only on the CBS All Access SVOD service.

It will mark the time a CBS All Access show has aired on the
broadcast network since the Star Trek: Discovery premiere in September
2017. There had been a lot of interest in The Good Fight running on CBS, which aired The Good Wife, and CBS Corp acting CEO Joe Ianniello broke the news during the shareholder meeting this morning.

There will be bleeping when the first two episodes air back-to-back
starting at 9 p.m. that Sunday, with Episodes 3 and 4 bowing in the same
slot the following week. The series then will shift to the 10 p.m.
Sunday slot starting with Episode 5. The Eye network noted that those
first four episodes will air within the Emmy nomination voting period.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Healthy Home 10 Ways to Fight Pollen at Home
Keep sneezing and stuffiness to a minimum by making your house as pollen free as possible
Full Story
Housekeeping What You Need to Know About Dust and How to Fight It
Breathe easier with these 10 tips for busting mites, dander and other microscopic undesirables
Full Story
Eclectic Style Pop Culture Watch: Get a Good Rap With Thrift Store Scores
Eight rooms that rock secondhand finds, in an ideabook inspired by rappers taking YouTube by storm
Full Story
For more than twenty years, Steadfast Construction has been setting the standard for excellence as a custom... Read More