Am I the only one.............
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (21)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Am I the only one who really dislikes their Toto toilet?
Comments (82)I bought a Toto Eco Flush CST784EF for our master bathroom and it is terrible. You need to have a toilet brush scrubber by you each time you use the bathroom because there is not enough water or pressure to clean the toilet. And, it was $600. The biggest waste of money I ever spent. Go with American Standard. We bought one of those for our powder room and it is amazing for 2/3 rds of the cost....See MoreAm I the only one who thinks Shark vacs look like toys?
Comments (5)I recently got new low pile Shaw wall to wall carpeting and treated myself to a new Shark Apex Vacuum, I love it❣️I did a thorough research of upright vacuums. I am known as the “Research Queen”. It has a self cleaning brush roll, a 12” path, also has switches for high pile, low pile and floors. It cleans my flooring beautifully. It is quite powerful....See MoreAm I the Only One?
Comments (47)I play Wordle every day. Canuckle not so much as even though I'm a Canuck I cannot figure out that many 5 letter words that are "Canadian". Wordle is usually pretty easy. It's just a process of elimination. Start with 1 five letter word that has very common letters (I used Wheel Of Fortune as my example: RSTLNE. I won't say my start word but it has 4 of those letters plus one more..... Then following the hints, you should end up with the correct word by the 6th try. I've only lost twice in the 3 months I've played. Worldle, I've given up on. Only had a few countries that were super easy: Australia for one. Who couldn't get that one? But for the rest of the planet, I really need to take a geography course again. lol Name a country and I could probably tell you what continent it's on but show me what it looks like, and I'm "doh! I dunno!" As for the rest, don't have time or patience. I'm a Candy Crush person and they cut into my CC time. ;)...See MoreAm I the only one who....
Comments (17)I do not consider this to be Americentrism, since English is the current lingua franca. If people or companies want to do business internationally, then it behooves them to be reasonably fluent in English. If it weren't English, it would need to be another language, but at the moment, it happens to be English. Personally, I have done transactions in several other languages when I wanted something from another country and had to go to Amazon.de or Amazon.it, etc. mostly for movies, music, or books - not anything electronic. If you think that you might need to communicate with a seller after the purchase, then it is helpful if the seller is fluent in English. When you have plenty of choices for buying a TV antenna, I think it is perfectly reasonable to prefer to buy from someone with whom you think you can communicate....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Stories

FARM YOUR YARDIf You Have Room for Only One Fruit Tree ...
Juice up a small garden with one of these easier-care or worth-the-effort fruit trees for a mild climate
Full Story
FARM YOUR YARDIf You Have Room for Only One Summer Crop ...
Get an edible that’s long on flavor even if you’re short on space, with a long-time gardener’s favorite picks
Full Story
CONTAINER GARDENSWant Compelling Garden Minimalism? Think One Plant, One Pot
Highlight a show-worthy stunner or elevate a pedestrian plant by giving it a solo starring role in the garden
Full Story
LIFE21 Things Only People Living With Kids Will Understand
Strange smells, crowded beds, ruined furniture — here’s what cohabiting with little monsters really feels like
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Only the Best for a Desert Spanish Colonial
Calacatta marble, Venetian plaster and hand-carved wood create a home awash in luxurious comfort for an Arizona family
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNPrivate Access: 12 Bathroom Windows That Reveal Only the Views
Be hidden but not hemmed-in with a strategically placed bathroom window that brings an outdoor view but not prying eyes
Full Story
HOUSEPLANTSOne Pot, One Big Shot of the Tropics
Give your rooms exotic flair in a single stroke. Tall Kentia palm fits the tropical bill beautifully
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNGreen-Only Gardens Draw the Eye and Soothe the Spirit
Use plant and foliage variety to create a monochromatic landscape as visually pleasing as it is calming
Full Story
HOLIDAYSOne Table, Two Holiday Settings
Take your dining table from fall to winter with one basic setup and natural decor you may already have
Full Story
mamapinky0