SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jdpyn2

Annual Lemon Juice Delimma

John 9a
7 years ago

I think I'm going to end up with two and a half gallons of juice from the Ponderosa lemons I picked yesterday and I still have lemon cubes frozen in the freezer from last year. I'm getting a gallon of juice from about every 20 lemons. I've already spread lots around to friends and a couple of restaurants and still have too many. The seeds sprout each year from the pulp and I transplant the seedlings around in the yard. I think I have eleven trees producing and a bunch more that will in a few more years if they don't get frozen down this winter. I'm all ears if anyone knows how to use this much juice. I might be able to sell lemons but not enough to make it profitable, considering the time, fertilizer, and that salable lemons would probably have to be washed, boxed, and marketed. Also, lots of folks in my area already have trees. Lemoncello would use a lot but I don't care for most alcoholic beverages, especially those made with distilled spirits. It suuuuuure smells great in the kitchen right now!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH