SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nrk52

Ex Wife & her threats

Nancy
7 years ago

I've been married to this wonderful guy now for 19 years. Both sets of kids are grown adults. Mine are independent & his continue to need support. Oldest is 34 yr old. Ex wife is constantly bad-mouthing me & telling grandchildren to call me names. Youngest daughter is getting married tomorrow, & ex wife has declared that if I attend she will embarrass & humiliate me in public. I've actually never met her, but it's been a nightmare dealing with her & her demands over the years. Husband says he wouldn't put anything past her (i.e. she may be true to her word). I've flip-flopped about attending the wedding. But ex-wife ALWAYS gets her way about pretty much everything. My husband said he wants me to go & that he won't let her hurt me. She has always seemed unstable to me (this is an educated woman, a Nurse Practitioner) so it amazes me that she has remained so bitter and won't get counseling.

Wish I could have posted this earlier so I could get feedback on how I should prepare myself for this possible confrontation.

Comments?

Comments (12)