SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coriannh0uzzviolatedmyprivacy

Roses Unlimited - mail order roses a week in transit and still super!

I ordered Dames de Chenonceau from Roses Unlimited recently (based on recommendations of others in these forums... so thank you thank you thank you). I was a little worried when I tracked the package because they were going to be in transit for a week from SC to CA... but as you can see I had nothing to worry about at all! I have to say... I think these are the healthiest looking mail order roses I have received from any vendor thus far!

Look at how healthy and robust these roses are straight out of the box after being in transit for a full week!!!

In the box...

Out of the box...

Look at that foliage! There's even a couple little buds (which I apologetically removed for its own good). It could be the rose itself... but either way, I will be adding Roses Unlimited as a rose vendor to check with first from now on!

They had a few rose orders to CA going out later in November, but I decided to have them shipped earlier since we are finally getting some rain in my area now. We are still having some sunny weather too with the nights just starting to get cooler. I thought it would be good weather for the roses to get established. With these drought conditions, you never know if we are going to have rain later!

If you're curious... current pricing for the roses was $18 each and a shipping minimum was $24 (which was the same for 1 or 3, making it best to buy at least 3 to maximize shipping), then $8 shipping for each additional rose after that.

Thanks Roses Unlimited! I am a very happy customer!!!!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012