SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scottybarron

Need your serious advice please

Pawprint
7 years ago

So you all remember I returned Roomba Girl. I ended up going back to Amazon and found a nice robot vacuum for $69.99 so I ordered it.

After I received it & charged it I found out why it's so cheap. I put it back in the box & returned it immediately.

I wrote a negative review and gave it 1 star on the Amazon site.

I immediatly received an email from the company begging & asking me to remove my negative review. They said my review will hurt their startup company & my review must come down.

They said they'll send me a free robot vacuum if I take my review down. Sadly it would be the same robot vacuum I didn't like.

I have very mixed feelings about this. My review was honest & not mean. People should know not to expect much from this vacuum before they order it.

I guess it would be nice to have a free robot vacuum but it didn't even have the ooomph to move from my floor to throw rugs (which are taped down). It just backed away from them and spun in circles.

I do feel bad for a startup company, but that's kind of like buying my review, or paying me to remove my review.

Would you take the new free vacuum & remove your review, leave things as they are or contact Amazon and let them know what was suggested to me. I'm not even sure that's honest.

Comments (54)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio