SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bridgett_gooden

I just needed to vent (very upset)

Bridgett Gooden
7 years ago

OK,so a while back I had spoken with a few of you guys and sent photos of the rotting "Lisa" that my mom purchased from Poland.... I was upset but I got over it. It happens! I didn't give the lady a negative review or anything... Fast forward. Between the tornados that came My way and my illnesses, I pretty much lost most of my little cutting collection that you all helped me to start. Now I'm starting over so I ask around to see who sells cuttings because I have nothing to trade at this point. NOW my birthday comes and my mom wants to buy me a gift and of course I want a "Lisa" so I figured I would give "Poland" another try.. I contact her and ask if she sells cuttings also because I lost mine in the storm and being ill. She started screaming at me thinking I lied about the 1st "Lisa"being rotted!! BUT I SENT PHOTOS OF THE ROTTING Lisa!!! I tried to explain to her that what I lost in the storm was my cuttings NOT her "Lisa"!!! But she continued to scream and say "never talk to me again, I'm blocking you!!!) Normally I don't care what people think of me but I hate for my integrity to be questioned! I don't "Deal" dishonestly. The Lisa was rotted and I had photos. She misunderstood and then would not hear my side!!! That aggravates me to no end!!!!

I'm sorry this was so long you guys. I'm so upset!

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida