SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
glittermoongdes__

Help on narrow townhouse living room!

glittermoongdes .
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Looking for help decorating my awkward townhouse living room. This isn't mine, but is exactly the same layout and colors. I have a 3.5x3.5 foot tile entryway. The only other difference is the central air vent would be on the opposite side of the love seat and I can't cover it.

I want to have at least 4 comfortable seats. I was thinking of a very small sectional pushed closer to the tv with a small area rug, and then leaving the window area open for a little breakfast nook and a place for a few of my daughters toys.

The wall between the stairs and front door currently has a 3x3 storage cube with decorative baskets and two large staggered shelves above it. It looks very similar to this picture but espresso color and more centered between the stairs and door. I'm trying to stay away from mounting the TV on that wall because I feel like when I walk down the stairs in the morning I'll be staring right into a mess of wires, and I'm not looking to pay an electrician for a complicated setup. There are no outlets or cable in that wall.

I'm so frustrated that I just want to move! The room is 15 W x 16 L, the TV wall is 8'4", the end of stairs to door is 12', and the window area is 4' deep x 10' long.

glittermoongdes' ideas · More Info

glittermoongdes' ideas · More Info

Comments (13)