SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
larsi_gw

NEW Method Spring Garden liquid Fabric Softener (Naturally derived)

larsi_gw
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

In my quest to keep trying to use and love "natural" liquid fabric softeners, I bought this today at Target.

I have now tried the Method Beach Sage, which smells great and the Ginger Mango, which is absolutely horrific!!!! The Ginger Mango smells like vomit, fish and fruit. What was Method thinking? Even our now 10 year old told me how awful it is, and to never, ever use it again. LOL

This new Spring Garden softener is actually VERY floral, yet crisp at the same time. It is not too sweet, but it actually smells like flowers (with a hint of perfume, but not offensive). I think some will love it, and there will be some that just find it too floral. What is great about Method Softener....it is super thin and watery!! I hate thick, goopy softeners (like Suaveitel....ick!).

I like the Wildflowers natural softener from Sprouts I have been using, alternating with Ecover Softener, but I just do not love the Ecover, and the Wildflowers works well and it is thin...but softening is only avg (but acceptable). Ecover is too thick and the smell is not pleasant to me, and softening is subpar.

I will try Spring Garden this week. Happy Sunday Laundry Family!! :)

Comments (5)