SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacado

Always crappy seedlings!!!!!

jacado
7 years ago
I really have come to the end of my tether, three years of trying to grow some seedlings and they always have problems and look terrible. Either purple or yellow or both, weak slow growth and all this after trying various soils/soilless coco coir and rockwool products. Various fertilizers, watering techniques, ec ppm meters and ph meters.

I just want to grow some indoor tomatos under t5 flourescent lights but i feel beaten and demoralized.

Im not really after advice so much as someone who uses t5 flourescents to start tomato seedlings and ones that start green and stay green.

Im sorry my first post is so negative but ive just binned my 300th attempt and close to trashing my lights. Please has anyone ever got a thread or post with pictures detailling green healthy seedlings and how they managed it.

Really annoying is i dont have a single problem outdoors just indoors and 3 years of trying everything from lights to fans to fertilizers to watering has finally snapped my patience.

Please help so i can make my next round of seedlings healthy and green, also im about a £1000 down on a hobby that so far has totally kicked me in the face repeatedly!!!

Thankyou

Comment (1)