SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rachel_cross73

Pics r below my post! Need to ID China rose!!

It's pink with white middle, yellow stamens can be seen. It has 5-8 petals with a couple little tiny petals in the middle , sometimes covering stamens. Leafs are in sets of 7-9 ( so far) and the rose seems to bloom in flushes. It's still a very small rose. The nursery worker said it gets huge clusters of blooms on it like a large bunch of grapes. I just bought it at a local nursery couple days ago & the lady called it a landscape rose : | I thought I found the name to it online but my son cleaned out my cell & I can't remember how I found iT - it was a two worded simple Chinese name like ( chin ty) -this is just an example :) lol - it drives me crazy to have unknown roses. I have a red Austin no ones responded to probably Bc I can't post ANY pics on this forum unless it's in the reply section of my own post :( so if no one sees a pic with my post ; they don't respond :(. I can't comment much on growth habit but I was told it gets big & bushy - along the underside of leaves, there are thorns. The canes have small thin but sharp thorns spaced somewhat apart and it looks to me like the thorns point downward some. Pics are below in reply to this post Bc my cell won't allow me to post pics in this post ugh!

Comments (2)