SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ninapearl_gw

some dogs eat couches, some dogs eat fluffy beds...

Ninapearl
7 years ago

and then there are dogs that, ummm, eat, well, other things. picture this..

i'm out feeding the piggies. i'm taking my time, it's fairly cool at 86* (said in my best sarcastic voice), running fresh water in the piggy pools, raking up a few piles of recycled piggy food, picking up the old watermelon rinds.

destiny is laying by the fence keeping me company. all 3 oinkers accounted for, ate their supper and are waiting for a banana treat. hmmm, where is olivia? i don't see her in the bedroom window so she must be outside somewhere. but where?

oh, there she is. that silly girl is still trying to catch that baby bunny that runs out from under the deck every single time we walk outside and darts under the van for safety, then heads for the hills. that rascally bunny has been teasing olivia for endless days. i finish my chores, destiny and i start walking back toward the house. olivia is circling the van. circle, circle, circle. all of a sudden, she stops at the left front fender of my van. the van i just recently bought and am trying my best to keep it looking nice, not like a tribe of gypsies live in it and it hasn't been through a car wash in 6 years.

so, she stops, bows, looks under the van and there's that wascally wabbit, taunting her. she runs back around, again stops at the left front fender and because she doesn't have thumbs...

proceeds to try to dismantle the fender with...HER TEETH!!! i stand there, speechless, gawking, thinking to myself no way, no way she is leaving TOOTH marks in my fender, right?

i holler "OLIVIA!!! LEEEEAVE IT!!!!" and she turns around instantly, saunters back to me, tongue lolling out of her mouth, quite proud of herself for her ingenuity...yes!! i'll just tear this van apart and i will GET that wabbit!...little does she know, the bunny escaped out the other side while she was so intent on accomplishing her version of vandalism.

i'm not going to turn this in to insurance. heck, i don't think i'll even get it fixed. i shall make it a conversation piece. hey, nina, where'd you get those scratches on your new van?? oh, those? yeah, olivia tried to eat it. whaaaat?? i can see it now! LOL

Comments (13)