SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tom1992

2016 Grow Update, +Identification

tom1992
7 years ago

Hey yall. Been fairly inactive as of late. Of course, I'm always snooping around on here and seeing whats up. Congrats to anyone who's doing well with their peppers. However, I digress. Here's what I've been up to lately. It's 100 degrees here in zone 7a, so I moved the plants into some shade and took the opportunity to snap some pics.

Didn't top this one- It's practically a tree. It has the biggest leaves Ive seen in my few years growing these things. Unfortunately, all my labels were sunbleached and I only know what a few of these are.

This one is quite bushier. You may notice it says thai on the bucket, it's from last year. I am a little concerned because if you look on the top left and right, you'll see some limp branches. Should I stake these? This isn't wilt, it's just too heavy I think for the plant.

This one grew pretty funky too. I honestly have no idea what I did to this poor SOB. Pretty gnarly calyxes though.

This one is growing very bushy, I'm happy with it. Although, the leaves are oddly wrinkly. I'm not overfertilizing or overwatering. I fert with calcium from bonemeal, magnesium from epsom salt about once a month and a half, and then every two weeks or so with a tiny bit of fish emulsion.

This one has a strange growth pattern, too. I'm not too concerned with it though, it's healthy and it's got little pods and flowers

Comment (1)

Sponsored