SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pkramer60

What kind of a gift would you get?

pkramer60
7 years ago

We have been invited to a graduation/going away party at the end of the month in honor of our neighbors daughter. we love these people and I have watched their daughter blossom into a lovely you women.

Annie is completing her Masters of Nursing on July 27th and will be driving to Denver to join her husband of 3 years. He has started his residency on July 1st and is specializing in physical recovery medicine and they will be there for 4 years. Annie will start work on 8/1 at the U. of Denver, in clinical nursing research, a staff position. She is over the moon and so are we.

For her BA graduation we gave her a short strand of pearls (which she wore for her wedding) and her high school graduation gift was a set of small pearl earrings.

Friends and family are gathering on the evening of the 27th to celebrate. I am at a loss what to get her. I would like it to be something to remember us by. Would a nice old fashion telephone book be ok? I thought it could be passed around for all the guest to enter their information so we can easily keep in contact.

Any other ideas??????

Comments (37)