SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhb22

My Porch - Your Porch - Let's share!

nhb22
7 years ago

DH and I were late cleaning off our screened porch this season. I have made a few decor changes in the last couple of years and wanted to share. I looked to see if there were any other "porch" threads and could not find any. If there are, I appologize. If not, share yours, too!

BEFORE

NEW CHANGES

New off-white Sunbrella cushions and new side chairs. All new throw pillows and sea theme decor. I am having to cut down the ottoman cushions because the new cushions did not fit the old furniture. Currently using 2 pillows for feet.

I made the cute solar lights on the rail and small table.

We beefed up the old screened porch post and relocated the door from the middle to closer to the house entrance. Added sunshades that pull down to the railing.

Also added the patio and pergola 3 years ago.

The brass table top was purchased on CL without a base. Been looking for one, but in the meantime, I am using it as a decor filler piece. Works for me!

This tea cart was originally painted yellow, then green, by my late mother. It sat in my parents kitchen for years. I painted it bronze last summer. The drink holder in the background holds a plant when not in use for parties.

PATIO and PERGOLA

I fell in love with the Boxwood balls that were hanging doorside all over England. Purchased mine last week.

Sorry for all the fuzzy photos. I dropped my iPhone.

The chandelier was an old brass piece found on eBay. I painted it and used with battery operated candles for a couple of years, but got tired of putting them up and taking them in from the weather. Last year I fitted the piece with solar lights.

I'll post some older, clearer photos in the next post. I am limited to 10 photos.

Comments (31)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company