SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

Photos of breakfast in Florence

Lars
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

First view, entering the serving room.
Close-up of cold cuts: Prosciutto, Mortadella, turkey breast, salami, plus Fontina cheese.
Serving table from other side, showing crossants, some of which were cream filled.
Cappuccino machine - my favorite! Hotel in Siena had one, but it was not free with the room. To get a double cappuccino, you can press the espresso button first, and when that is done, press the cappuccino button. I used too small a cup the first time.
Kevin adding bread to the toast conveyor (off to his right - out of the photo. He is also blocking the view of the scrambled eggs and bacon warmers.
My plate with eggs, bacon, etc. I did start drinking coffee again in Italy, but I may not continue, although now I have a craving for cappuccino. Kevin buttered his toast, but I put cheese on mine. I convinced to get small portions of scrambled eggs and toast in the future, and then go back for more, so that they would be hot. Food was added to the serving tables as needed, and breakfast was from 7:30 to 10:30. We always got there early to get an early start to the day. I did get fruit after I finished what was one my plate and had two glasses of juice (actually some sort of fruit drink/punch) and two cappuccinos.

Accademia Museum after breakfast. We went to the Uffizzi the day before, but I did not take photos of breakfast that day, although I do have photos of lunch we had there.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH