SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Gather Around Mamas Apron

mamapinky0
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

As you all know I was considering and searching for a Front Load Washer. I believe I have found the perfect machine for me, no I know not every washer has everything for everyone, but I feel that the Whirlpool95 is the best washer for me and my needs. Finding one though was like looking for the needle in a haystack. People like these washers and since they have been discontinued they are almost impossiable to find. I've found a few but no one will split the set, if you want the washer you have to buy the dryer. I was given the name of a prefered service tech in my area by Whirlpool themselves whom I called and they gave me the name of a appliance dealer in my area to contact. When I called the dealer and told them Whirlpool sent me and that I was looking for the 95 series, they were very sorry they had none and it would be next to impossiable to find one. Several hours later this dealer called me, he found 1 in New Jersey and would be happy to have it shipped to his store. I was of course thrilled. I have an appt. at the dealers tomorrow to sign the papers and set up delivery of my Whirlpool 95..I'm very excited about this and my gut tells me this will be a good washer for me and the evil appliance demons will leave me alone LOL.

I Thank Roc, Larsi and Alex who have been working behind the scenes along with in the forum here to help me find the best machine for me, These three are truely good, kind, unselfish, giving, and beautiful friends who have worked tirelessly to lend their emotional and financial support in order for me to have this machine. My Apprication is HUGE, And I Thank You Larsi, Roc and Alex so very very much.

For the entire laundry room THANK YOU...i could never have found the washer for me without your support and endless posts of help, you are all a wonderful and helpful group of people that I am so lucky to know. Everyone of you contributed enormously to helping me find my washer, and I so appricate you.

THANK YOU ALL MY FAMILY OF FRIENDS!!!

Comments (136)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio