SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lkplatow

Who wants to play "last minute decisions"? Contractor here in 1 hour

lkplatow
7 years ago

So I am remodeling my master bathroom and the countertop guy is coming in one hour!!! to template. This means I have to decide the faucet placement for the tub. It's a basic soaking tub - 36 x 66, surrounded by walls on 3 sides. I'm planning to undermount the tub into a soapstone deck. I have chosen the Delta Cassidy Faucet (low arc) with handheld -- looks like this:

. I'm pretty sure I want to center the three main faucet pieces" on the skinny end of the tub. But I am totally not sure what to do about the handheld....if I keep it all in a row like this, it won't be symmetrical if I center the spout with the tub. Or I center the 4 pieces together as a unit with the tub but then the spout is off center with the tub. Or I put the handheld somewhere else -- in the corner maybe? I have been frantically searching the web for pics this morning since I am utterly incapable of picturing how something will look without actually seeing it but I'm coming up empty. Anyone have a faucet like this on their tub and if so, where is your handheld piece? Thanks!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH