SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chrissy_bauman

Have rabbits and plants to trade in central florida

chrissy bauman
7 years ago

Hey there. I have young new zealand rabbit kits that need homes (the perfect breed for meat rabbits) or need a stew pot (good organic source of lean meat for you or your dogs and cats). I am willing to drive almosy anywhere in west central florida (ocala, sarasota, orlando, and every thing in between) to trade them off. I also have potted cannas, potted loquat, and potted sage, and seeds for cranberry hibiscus/jamaican sorrel and a cowpea variety that i am in the process of heirlooming for west central florida.

I would like anything edible, or anything you have been very successful with. I would love to have water lettuce, water hyacinth, water chestnut, or duckweed for my pond (all are edible for rabbits) . As for ground plants i would love more cannas, more hibiscus, edible fruit trees, or anything else of edible nature. Or seeds of the above. Or plastic nursery pots. Or rabbit food. Or just cash, i guess.

I also have 5 gallon buckets of organic rabbit manure.

My rabbit kits for trading are siblings to each other, but come from genetically dissimilar parents. They have not been line bred.

Sandgrowers@gSandgrowers@gmail.com

Comments (7)