SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
towandaaz

Ludwig's Visit

towandaaz
7 years ago

Here are some photos of my trip to Ludwig's Roses in Phoenix. It's really cute and the people there are all very nice. As they talked about different varietals, they'd pick a bloom and hand it to me for me to inspect/smell. I had a small bouquet when I left. :-) Ludwig's nursery is situated on a small section of a city block that is going to be completely relandscaped with other nurserys/gardens: cactus, native, tree, perennials, etc.

The name Ludwig's Roses is written in the concrete walk with little pebbles - you can barely see it in the walkway in this photo.

This is actually a really cute container space that's decorated (inside and out) and has the cash register and some rose oriented goodies inside:

On three sides on the edge of the nursery they've planted a wide variety of roses with a covered pathway. The bushes are mostly young, but as it matures it should be really nice:

As you can see in the background above, it's mixed use in this area of old Phoenix with residential and commercial. There are cute hand printed signs over most of the varieties. Don't tell my husband, but that's back of him in the shot below:

And, here's a Sherbet bloom:

Beautiful, terrific blooming pinks on sale for Mother's Day:

And, a close up of Miranda Lambert with St. Patrick along side - which, by the way, I finally got!!!

More to follow...

Comments (13)